Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Updates

Well, I still need to post pictures of my 30th Birthday Parties, Callie walking all over the place (Yikes!) and some really, really awesome pictures of Callie and Thomas. They are so cute. It's like looking at Thomas and his female Mini-Me. I also have some video and pictures of my gig with Rick at the restaurant. Thanks to those of you who came out to support us!


Last week, we all were sick with the terrible stomach bug that I know several of you had. We were experiencing true parenthood when all three of us were miserable. I have to say that Callie took it like the good sport she is. She would laugh and play, throw up, have a very yucky diaper and then laugh and play again. I, on the other hand, was not such a good sport. I will leave it at that...


So, I hope that later this week, I can get around to downloading the pictures/video. At any rate, I will leave you with this picture. It is one of my favorites of Callie and Grammy Judy. We were at Texas de Brazil for James' birthday. Of course, it was taken in May, but it is never too late to post the cute ones, is it??



4 comments:

PB said...

It is funny how children don't even realize they are sick. They just play and puk, play and poop. Hey at least you lost some pounds with your sickness. Right? I take it anyway I can.

Jenna said...

So sorry you were sick! All of you at once, that is never fun!!

We were out of town for your gig. I hope to catch one in the future.

tamandscott said...

I'm so glad you updated your garage sale post. :) I have Bryce trained to throw up in a trash can.

See-Dub said...

Bring on the pictures and video!

Glad y'all are feeling better.