Thursday, August 16, 2007

MK Deal of the Week

Okay, several of you have heard me complain in the last few months about the excessive amount of Mary Kay inventory on my shelf. SOOOOO, I am going to start a "Deal of the Week" program. Below, you will find a spreadsheet of this week's deal - LIP PRODUCTS!! Yea! Anywho, if you would like to purchase at these low, low 50-60% off prices, let me know. The deals are good as long as I have stock and I will deliver them to you. If you are a consultant, I will give you an additional 5% off. The deals won't last long, as I am going to start selling off my excess inventory to http://www.pinkdiscount.com/ or http://www.touchofpinkcosmetics.com/. I mention the sites because you can view most everything I have and see if the color is what you like. All of the product is unused and has been taken care of, I just need to get it off my shelf!! Take a look and send me an email or drop me a comment with what you want.

1 comment:

tamandscott said...

I want...
chocolate lip liner and silver sand lipstick. You can just bring it on Sunday. Thank you, Maam.