Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Come to our sale!

Well, we are having our garage sale, compliments of the Ford family. They are moving at the end of the month and had a need to get rid of some items as well, so we are having it this Friday morning and Saturday morning at their house. Come on by! Thomas and I are looking to sell a lot of items, including a very nice coffee table and a set of dining room table and chairs. Rick and Melissa are selling two awesome wooden cabinets (a computer cabinet and a storage cabinet he was using for guitars/amps/etc.) that Rick made. They are high quality items.

ALSO, I am selling TONS of discontinued Mary Kay items. If you are a customer or consultant and want to get that shade or product you think no one has anymore, let me know. I will go through my inventory and reserve items, as requested. I have a lot of inventory and I need to get rid of as much of it as I can, so please buy it up!

Come to our garage sale!

8 comments:

tamandscott said...

Save me some sandy lipstick (or whatever that was called). :)

See-Dub said...

Combining with another family is the way to go: more stuff to sell and more people to work the sale!

Good luck to you and the Fords!

TriSara said...

where do the Ford's live?

Tami said...

The Ford's live in North Fort Worth. I will email you directions and their address, Sara!

adrienne said...

Hey Tami- where are you guys moving to?

Tami said...

We are not moving...we just have a lot of stuff we need to get off our hands. I have turned into a bit of a packrat in my old age. :-)

PB said...

Sorry I missed the best sale in North Fort Worth. We were gone all day. Do you have anything left for $.10?

Jenna said...

So did you make a lot of money?

I wish I could go to your show this weekend but we will be in Abilene. Hope it goes well! You should post a video of it on your blog.