Thursday, July 5, 2007

Callie's Firsts

We have experienced several "first" moments with Callie recently...


Callie's first swim...




Callie's first FC Dallas soccer game...






First time to wish her Daddy a Happy Father's Day...



First time to celebrate the 4th of July (she is waving the flag)...



She is growing so quickly! I am trying to get a good video of her "dancing." Perhaps that will be my next post. All of the above were taken on my camera phone, so I hope you can make them out okay. At any rate, she is hilarious and keeps us laughing all the time!



9 comments:

Jennifer said...

she's so cute! And being funny......let's see, she has a very funny mama!

See-Dub said...

She's a natural in front of the camera. What a superSTAH!

tamandscott said...

So cute. I can't wait for the dancing video. We will have to get my two together with her for a dance party. We have those often at our house :)

By the way, which fridge is my cookie dough in? I couldn't find it Sunday. :(

TriSara said...

MAN!!! She is SO cute! I just want to squeeze her. It is so fun to mark all of the firsts. She looks so happy; you should have 4 more!

Laurie said...

She is so cute! I love this age! They are so funny and doing something new everyday!!

Jenna said...

Cuteness!! Did she like swimming?

Tami said...

Jenna - Callie LOVES swimming and baths. If I would let her be in the water all the time, she would do it in a heartbeat!

PB said...

You just don't get much cuter than that...you sure are lucky. Where did you say you meet Thomas? HAHAHA Seriously she is a bathing beauty. You should get her an agent for some baby modeling. What a smile!

PB said...

Whoops! I meant "met Thomas". Gahh - I always mess up a good joke. I really shouldn't be posting on anyone's blog this late at night.