Saturday, April 21, 2007

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

I can't contain my excitement! The Stars pushed it to game 7!! We did get to go to the game and here is a shot from my camera phone...






The guys looked great tonight. They skated well, were aggressive, Turco was awesome and the heavy hitters finally made an appearance. Mo scored the first goal during a 5 on 3 (this was not from my camera phone)...


I am kind of worried because Morrow was leaving the game due to injury right at the end. He ended up getting into a fight while he was getting off the ice. I hope his injury is not serious and that he is well enough to play in game 7. Anyway, it was an amazing game and my throat hurts from screaming so much. I am so glad we were able to go!

So, Callie got to spend some quality time with the Ford's. Thank you guys so much for watching her for us! I am sure she had a great time! We owe you dinner.


1 comment:

See-Dub said...

I'm so glad you got to go! And what great seats!!! I was in Austin for our journalism convention but got to see the second and third periods with some students at our hotel.

The Stars were a different team last night--possessed, almost! Let's hope they can keep up that intensity and that Morrow can play.

LET'S GO, STARS!