Wednesday, April 2, 2008

News

Thomas just called me to inform me of another person close to us that has been diagnosed with cancer. Her name is Terry and we know her through work. She will have surgery next week to remove cancer from her colon and liver. She feels like the prognosis is good, but she will have to endure chemotherapy and radiation. She says that they way they will do the treatment, she will not have to lose her hair and that seems to give her high hopes. Please add Terry to your prayer list!

3 comments:

See-Dub said...

Will do!

PB said...

I know our cancer are not the same, but if she needs anyone to talk to who can relate please give her my number/email. I know God will see her through just as he has me.

Holly Moulder said...

So many people are being touched by cancer. We'll pray for Terry too.