Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Almost Here!

Yea! The Talent Revue is almost here! The youth acts will start at 6:00 - YES - the time moved to 6:00! Bring a little bit of cash because we will sell refreshments (dessert, beverages) in between, with all proceeds going to the Heritage Youth Missions Fund. Then, at 7:30 sharp, we will start the adult acts. We plan to be done before 9:00. All ages are welcome!

We have a great show planned! Tell you friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. This is going to be a fun night! We want to fill the auditorium, so make plans to be there!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Wish I could be there, but I will be in Austin. I know that it will be great!

Laurie said...

I am looking forward to seeing you guys play! It will be the first time I have ever seen Jay play (other than tinkering around at home)! I know it will be a lot of fun!!