Friday, May 11, 2007

Music Camp


I just finished assigning singing roles for Music Camp. Phew! I'm glad that part is over! We had so many great kids audition this year. It was really hard to decide which would be best in which singing roles.


Fortunately, I had a group of people helping on choosing the cast. Big thanks to Diane, Mistee, Melissa and Thomas! If you read this blog and you know of a child who is anxiously awaiting the news of which part they are playing, have them stop by the Music Camp table at Heritage on Sunday. Every child who auditioned will have an envelope with their name on it. If you just can't wait until Sunday, call me, comment on my blog or send me an email!!


Make plans to come to our musical this year! The performances are in three weeks (I think). We are doing Nic at Night and it is going to be fantastic!

6 comments:

tamandscott said...

I'm so excited. I'll be on the front row (because you're my bff)!

See-Dub said...

The two youngest Dubs will be anxious to get their envelopes Sunday!

Power Zone said...

Tammie -

Don't call my sister a Blonde Fiesty Fruitloop.

Jenna said...

My boys wanted to audition for a part, until they realized that it meant practicing!! They decided that they were fine with just being in the chorus! Lazy!

Blonde Fiesty Fruitloop, that is hysterical!! Tonya, when are you going to start a blog (a real one, not a powerzone one)?

Power Zone said...

I will start a "real" one when my REAL Powerzone one has a comment on it from Jenna, Tami, Tamandscott, and See dub.

Jenna said...

Tonya,

I believe your conditions have been met! Time to start your own blog, please. I would really like to see some pictures of your finished floor. You might throw in a few of those cute kids of yours! They are all getting sooooo tall. I hardly recognize them anymore.