Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Callie and Graycen

Over the last few months, Thomas and I have been watching a little boy named Graycen every Thursday. Graycen is exactly one month younger than Callie and they are hilarious when they are together. To show you how big they are getting, here is a picture from February...

Wait...something fishy is going on...are they holding hands???? Callie can't already be boy crazy!!


Here is a picture from last Thursday (May 24)...


They are getting so big! In the first picture, neither of them were able to sit up on their own, much less crawl around the house (or roll around the house, in Callie's case). It is amazing what babies can accomplish in such a short amount of time. By the way - is it just me, or my baby a bit of a ham on camera?

Misty - thanks for letting me post pictures of Graycen!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too cute and toooooo funny!

PB said...

I see nothing fishy in that picture.......knowing her mom and aunt the flirting does not surprise me.

T-N-T said...

Pam, You never told us that you know Misty's Mom and Aunt! Wow, what a small world :)

PB said...

Umm NO - I know Callie's mom and aunt. I see you two flirting all the time! ;)

See-Dub said...

Callie was born to be a superstar! What a cutie!

Graycen's a handsome young man himself!

Jenna said...

Cuteness! She flirts because she knows she is cute (and she is cute).

Tami, you will have the privilege of having my 2 oldest in music camp. Chase even has a buddy joining him! You are going to be super busy next week!! I can't wait to see the show.