Monday, December 17, 2007

Drive-In


Thomas and I took Callie to a drive-in movie on Saturday night in Ennis. It was so much fun!! We loved it! It was my first drive-in and everything I anticipated. All of the screens have double features and it was only $6 per person. The food was great and reasonably priced and the sound through the radio was spectacular. Most importantly, Callie could scream at the top of her lungs and no one cared. If you haven't been to a drive-in, I would highly recommend it!

1 comment:

PB said...

Yea! That sounds like a great time. I love drive-ins. My parents always use to take us kids to the drive-in. I may be dating myself but the last movie I saw with them there was Superman I with Christopher Reeves. I thought he was such a hunk! How far is Ennis? I want to take my boys.