Thursday, November 15, 2007

ARRRGGHHH!

(I wrote this last Thursday....)

Do you ever have those days when nothing seems to go right?? Today was one of those days for me! Fortunately, it ended on a good note with a nice meal with my parents and a quick and successful trip to Walmart!

So, I just came back to work and finished up a few things and then I decided to look at the videos in my phone (random, I know). I found this cute one from Thanksgiving last year and thought I would post it. It is of Callie and Pawpaw dancing to some fine country music! It reminds me of how precious the time is with family. Callie is so little in this picture and it seems like it happened yesterday. No matter how terrible my day is, she can always put a smile on my face.

3 comments:

TriSara said...

wow, she is so tiny! that is a sweet video. I find it true, also, that my kids can always bring me back when I get into a funk.

PB said...

Aww that is so sweet! I think I'm going to tear up. My kids used to bring me out of a bad day. But lately they just make me have a bad day.

Just kidding, or not?

tamandscott said...

So cute! I have a video of my dad rocking Bryce when he first came home from the hospital. It is so sweet when grandpa's love their grandkids (as opposed to not loving them///???). Whatever.