Friday, October 26, 2007

You're it.

Don't forget about my MK Deal of the Week!

I didn't realize I was tagged by Tammie, so I am sorry this is late.

1. Who is your man? Thomas
2. How long have you been married? 9 years on December 5
3. How long did you date? dated a year and engaged for 1 year
4. How old is your man? 31 on November 4
5. Who eats more? me
6. Who said "I love you" first? I can't remember, but I think Thomas.
7. Who is taller? Thomas
8. Who sings better? me, but Thomas is pretty good
9. Who is smarter? Toss up
10. Whose temper is worse? MINE
11. Who does the laundry? Technically, it is my job, but Thomas occassionally has to wash underwear and jeans on his own.
12. Who takes out the trash? Thomas
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed, Thomas does.
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who is better on the computer? probably me, but Thomas and I are close on that one
16. Who mows the lawn? Thomas
17. Who cooks dinner? Thomas
18. Who drives when you are together? Ummm...me. And Thomas hates it.
19. Who pays when you go out? Thomas
20. Who is more stubborn? me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't think either of us ever admit it.
22. Whose families do you see most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? Thomas kissed me.
24. Who asked who out first? Thomas asked me out.
25. Who proposed? Thomas
26. Who is more sensitive? I don't know. Probably me. Thomas doesn't show a lot of emotion.
27. Who has more friends? me
28. Who has more siblings? Technically, he does. He has three half-brothers, but they don't really see each other or talk that much.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Me, but I prefer a kilt.
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? So far, Thomas.

I tag Tonya, Pam and Laurie!

2 comments:

tamandscott said...

You're the only dedicated person to do my tag. My sister flat out refused! You rock.

PB said...

I'm getting to it. I have to ask Kevin for some of the answers. I can't think that far back for some of those "1st" questions.