Sunday, August 28, 2011

Update

Time for a long overdue update...

The months since my last update in November have been long and very eventful. My personal life has been reduced to shambles, but at some point, I will emerge from the rubble a new person. Hopefully. I am learning to live in a different environment where the people I thought I could depend on, I couldn't, and those I least expected to be my support are those I find in my corner. I find that when people have perceptions of situations, it is very difficult to sway them from their beliefs.

My health has been up and down. I get frustrated with fatigue. The incredible heat here has been irritating because it seems to have an effect on me. When I was in Chicago for a week a few weeks ago, I felt pretty good. I don't know if that was because of all the time we spent outside or because we walked more or just because my general mood was better. Either way, when the cooler weather comes, I can't wait to spend more time with the girls outside! I have some plans for places to go while they are both still in preschool and the demands of regular school are not on us. :-)

We are trying to sell the house in Burleson, but reached a standstill when the realtor would not list it at the price we wanted. I would like to see what happens at the price we desire. I figure we can always drop the price, but if we price it too low, we have zero negotiating power. I love this house and I hate to let it go. It is a must. I wish work was closer. I would stay here in a heartbeat.

One last note! The NOCC walk to here again and we have another TEAM MEGANN! Sign up!

That's all for now. :-)






No comments: