Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lyla wears A LOT of hand-me-downs. Callie had some adorable clothes and we have again put many of them to good use with our newest little girl. Yesterday, after we arrived back home from a full day at work and my parents' house, I put Lyla in a yellow ducky sleeper. I remembered taking a picture of Callie wearing this right after she was born in 2006, so I took a picture of Lyla in it as well. The pictures are kind of grainy because I took them all with my phone. Callie was only 6 days old when we took hers, Lyla is now two months. What do you think? Do they look alike to you? Do you know which one is which?



3 comments:

TriSara said...

Well, you gave it away by telling us that Callie was 6 days old in her picture! I think they look very similar! I have been waiting for pics of Lyla; we need more!

Holly Moulder said...

Bethany has that outfit too. I always loved it. Your girls are beautiful! I love seeing Lylas little face peeking over your shoulder on Sunday mornings.

Parker Blog said...

One is yellow and one is purple.