Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cupcakes

So, obviously, I have a sweet tooth. Thomas and I have recently discovered a place in Fort Worth that I am hesitant to even mention to you. I want to keep it to myself, but I just can't. So, whenever you are downtown, hop over on Camp Bowie and go here... The Cupcake Cottage.

On another note, we have a new bakery opening up next door to our office. Yes, I said NEXT DOOR. How can life be so cruel? They will specialize in cupcakes, cookies and cheesecakes. They aren't open yet, but are called J. Rae's. They are hiring and I am seriously tempted to apply. :-) Since Tonya and I are starting a new weight bet on Friday, I am really wishing these bakeries were close to our Janada facility, since Tonya is there everyday. Oh well. Pray for will power!!

No comments: